Sleep Apnea a Factor in Alzheimer’s?
More than 18 million American adults have sleep apnea. The condition is more common in the elderly, especially those with Alzheimer’s disease.
Five Treatments to Discuss With Your Doc
As people grow old, they often face increasing health issues. While certain treatments may be helpful to younger adults, the American Geriatrics Society (AGS) has recommended some treatments elderly patients may want to avoid.
Insomnia, Dementia and Sleep Meds
People with sleep problems may be more likely to develop dementia. A recent study found that taking a sleep med for a long time ups the risk.
Do You Have Demented Sleep
Most women past the age of 45 understand the concept of sleepless nights or nights with less than four hours of shut eye.
- (-) Remove Mental Health filter Mental Health
- (-) Remove Sleep Apnea Insomnia filter Sleep Apnea Insomnia
- Diabetes (1) Apply Diabetes filter
- Infectious Disease (1) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (1) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (1) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter