E-Cigarettes Not So Bad
It looks like a cigarette, feels like a cigarette, but doesn't have the tobacco content or familiar smell of regular cigarettes. Rather, these electronic cigarettes come in a variety of flavors that emit water vapor as they simulate the effect of smoking.
Droughts May Increase Suicide Risk
The recent droughts across the U.S. have meant big losses in crops for many farmers. Less visible, however, is the possible strain on these farmers' mental health.
Male Pattern Baldness Drug & Depression
Male pattern baldness can affect a man's self-esteem, which in turn plays a part in a man's mental health. But a new study reveals a link between baldness treatment and depression.
Better Sleep Means Better Sex
For any men out there who have waited to get their sleep apnea diagnosed or treated, here's one reason to do so that's hard to ignore: your sex life will get better.
Heart Failure Impacts Quality of Life for Men
Women are commonly affected by depression more often, and more severely when it hits. However, it appears to be men who suffer a greater emotional toil when it comes to a diagnosis of heart failure.
Stage Fright When Conceiving a Baby
There's nothing like the pressure to perform to add insult to injury if a man is having problems getting an erection. But this can occur when a couple is planning to have a baby.
Drinkers Stay in Hospitals Longer, Cost More
Heavy drinkers are known to have increased risk for several health related problems. In addition, drinking could be related to longer recovery time from hospital visits.
Receding Economy Recedes Fertility
Money talks, and educated people listen. Raising children is expensive, and intelligent, forward-thinking individuals are less likely to procreate in the current uncertain economy.
Weight Loss Improves Sleep Apnea
A strong correlation between sleep apnea and obesity suggests that losing weight could have a tremendous effect on improving sleep disorders. While not all sleep apnea sufferers are overweight, the majority are.
Exercise More to Combat Sleep Disorders and Diabetes
Men with obstructive sleep apnea, diabetes or high blood pressure can greatly improve their survival rate by increasing their amount of exercise. Conversely, poor fitness habits increased the death rate by as much as 75 percent.
- (-) Remove Mens Health filter Mens Health
- (-) Remove Mental Health filter Mental Health
- Addictions (26) Apply Addictions filter
- Depression (24) Apply Depression filter
- Sleep Disorders (19) Apply Sleep Disorders filter
- Stress (8) Apply Stress filter
- Dementia (7) Apply Dementia filter
- Anxiety Disorders (6) Apply Anxiety Disorders filter
- Emotional Health (5) Apply Emotional Health filter
- Bipolar Disorder (3) Apply Bipolar Disorder filter
- Eating Disorders (3) Apply Eating Disorders filter
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (2) Apply Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder filter
- Schizophrenia (2) Apply Schizophrenia filter
- Suicide Prevention (2) Apply Suicide Prevention filter
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (1) Apply Autism Spectrum Disorders filter
- Child Disorders (1) Apply Child Disorders filter
- Womens Health (75) Apply Womens Health filter
- Patient Safety Education (12) Apply Patient Safety Education filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (10) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Cardiovascular (9) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Pediatrics (6) Apply Pediatrics filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (5) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Alzheimers Disease (4) Apply Alzheimers Disease filter
- Back Pain (1) Apply Back Pain filter
- Chronic Pain Conditions (1) Apply Chronic Pain Conditions filter
- Fibromyalgia (1) Apply Fibromyalgia filter
- Multiple Sclerosis (1) Apply Multiple Sclerosis filter
- Osteoarthritis (1) Apply Osteoarthritis filter
- Cancer (4) Apply Cancer filter
- Diabetes (4) Apply Diabetes filter
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (4) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter
- Sexual Health (4) Apply Sexual Health filter
- Healthy Home (3) Apply Healthy Home filter
- Infectious Disease (3) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Sleep Apnea Insomnia (3) Apply Sleep Apnea Insomnia filter
- Baby (2) Apply Baby filter
- Exercise (2) Apply Exercise filter
- Rheumatic Disease (2) Apply Rheumatic Disease filter
- Dermatology (1) Apply Dermatology filter
- Low Testosterone (1) Apply Low Testosterone filter
- Pulmonary Disease (1) Apply Pulmonary Disease filter