Some Teething Tablets Could Be Dangerous
Some homeopathic teething tablets may contain inconsistent amounts of a toxic substance, according to the FDA.
Artificially Sweetened Drinks During Pregnancy
Artificial sweeteners have become increasingly common. A new study looked at the link between artificial sweetener intake during pregnancy and baby's body mass index (BMI).
Pre-Pregnancy Caffeine May Spell Trouble
Caffeine consumption in the weeks before pregnancy and during early pregnancy may be linked to miscarriage, a new study found.
Tdap Vaccine Appears Safe for Moms-to-Be
The safety of whooping cough vaccination during pregnancy can be a big concern for expecting moms and their doctors. But a new finding may help put that fear to rest.
Growth Hormone May Protect Bones
Women who want to give their bones a break may now have another tool in the toolbox.
Are Antidepressants Safe During Pregnancy?
The question of whether to take antidepressants during pregnancy is an intimate and complicated one. But if you're pregnant (or trying to be) and you have depression, you may want to consider the risks.
What Women Need to Know About Blood Clots
Taking "the pill" has become a routine part of life for many women around the world. But that doesn't mean birth control pills are entirely without risk.
ART Cycles Found Safe and Sound
Women struggling to become pregnant have a lot of factors to consider, but now they may have one less thing to worry about: the safety of procedures that help them get pregnant.
Tdap Vaccine Was Safe Overall for Mom and Fetus
Since 2012, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has suggested that all pregnant women receive the Tdap vaccine, even if they were vaccinated earlier in life. And new research found that Tdap was safe for both mom and baby.
Johnson and Johnson Asks Doctors to Return Morcellators
Earlier this year, Johnson & Johnson stopped selling a certain surgical device because it poses a risk of spreading a dangerous cancer in women. Now, the company is taking it one step further and asking doctors to return the device.
- Depakote (2) Apply Depakote filter
- Yasmin (2) Apply Yasmin filter
- Yaz (2) Apply Yaz filter
- Abilify (1) Apply Abilify filter
- Celexa (1) Apply Celexa filter
- Citalopram (1) Apply Citalopram filter
- Diflucan (1) Apply Diflucan filter
- Escitalopram (1) Apply Escitalopram filter
- Fluoxetine (1) Apply Fluoxetine filter
- Geodon (1) Apply Geodon filter
- Invega (1) Apply Invega filter
- Lexapro (1) Apply Lexapro filter
- Paroxetine (1) Apply Paroxetine filter
- Paxil (1) Apply Paxil filter
- Prozac (1) Apply Prozac filter
- Risperdal Consta (1) Apply Risperdal Consta filter
- Saphris (1) Apply Saphris filter
- Seroquel (1) Apply Seroquel filter
- Sertraline (1) Apply Sertraline filter
- Zyprexa (1) Apply Zyprexa filter
- (-) Remove Obstetrics/Gynecology filter Obstetrics/Gynecology
- (-) Remove Patient Safety Education filter Patient Safety Education
- Womens Health (37) Apply Womens Health filter
- Pediatrics (27) Apply Pediatrics filter
- Baby (9) Apply Baby filter
- Infectious Disease (7) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (6) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Mental Health (6) Apply Mental Health filter
- Cardiovascular (5) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Cancer (4) Apply Cancer filter
- Diabetes (3) Apply Diabetes filter
- Healthy Home (3) Apply Healthy Home filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (3) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Sexual Health (3) Apply Sexual Health filter
- Trauma (2) Apply Trauma filter
- Gastrointestinal (1) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Hematology (1) Apply Hematology filter
- Pulmonary Disease (1) Apply Pulmonary Disease filter