9 Ways to Take Charge After Menopause
If you're in your 40s or 50s and you've gone a full year without a period, menopause is knocking on your door. Don't worry — it's a great time to fling open that door of opportunity.
Do Downward Dog for Better Downtime
If menopause is keeping you up at night, consider using part of your days for yoga sequences that a study has shown will help reduce that insomnia.
Counting Sheep After Discontinuing HRT
Lack of sleep can take one's vitality for life away. With slower schedules and hormone shifts, sleeping can get really slippery for older women.
Do You Have Demented Sleep
Most women past the age of 45 understand the concept of sleepless nights or nights with less than four hours of shut eye.
- (-) Remove Mental Health filter Mental Health
- (-) Remove Obstetrics/Gynecology filter Obstetrics/Gynecology
- (-) Remove Menopause Hormone Replacement filter Menopause Hormone Replacement
- Womens Health (2) Apply Womens Health filter
- Cardiovascular (1) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Sleep Apnea Insomnia (1) Apply Sleep Apnea Insomnia filter