Understanding Atrial Fibrillation
"AFib" may sound like a little white lie, but it’s actually a serious medical condition. Atrial fibrillation, or AFib, is the most common type of heartbeat rhythm problem.
Healthy Habits After You Hit 40
Most doctors will say that your 40's are an important time for preventing health problems. Here’s some tips that can help you stay healthy.
Chantix Linked to 72% Increase in Heart Problems
Cigarette smokers may be ready to kick their habit, but a popular smoking cessation drug may only add health risks. A new study indicates that Chantix (varenicline) may come with a heightened risk of serious heart problems.
- (-) Remove Cardiovascular filter Cardiovascular
- (-) Remove Mental Health filter Mental Health
- Healthy Eating and Diet (2) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Cancer (1) Apply Cancer filter
- Diabetes (1) Apply Diabetes filter
- Eye Disease (1) Apply Eye Disease filter
- Hematology (1) Apply Hematology filter
- Infectious Disease (1) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (1) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Patient Safety Education (1) Apply Patient Safety Education filter