Smoking Affects More Than Your Lungs
Lung cancer and emphysema are usually at the top of the list of smoking risks, but there are many more ways smoking can harm the body.
Quitting Smoking Lowered Risk for Cataract Removal
Smoking can contribute to the development of many health issues, including vision problems like cataracts (causes cloudy vision), but research is showing that quitting can help to lower that risk.
Smoke Gets in Your Eyes
It’s no new news that smoking can result in poor health conditions. And here’s another one to add to the ever growing list: cataracts.
- (-) Remove Eye Disease filter Eye Disease
- (-) Remove Mental Health filter Mental Health
- (-) Remove Addictions filter Addictions
- Cancer (1) Apply Cancer filter
- Cardiovascular (1) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Diabetes (1) Apply Diabetes filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (1) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Sexual Health (1) Apply Sexual Health filter