Of course, one of the goals in pregnancy is to avoid or lessen in utero exposure to drugs. Maternal asthma is a tough condition to control while minimizing medicines.
Asthma: State of the Disease
If you are one of the 17.5 million adults or 7.1 million children in the U.S. who suffer from asthma, keeping up with all the most recent research and news can be dizzying.
Diseases that May Go Hand in Hand
Patients who suffer from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) face a greater risk of developing shingles compared to those without COPD. The risk becomes even greater for those taking oral steroids for COPD.
- (-) Remove Asmanex filter Asmanex
- (-) Remove Flovent filter Flovent
- Pulmicort Respules (2) Apply Pulmicort Respules filter
- Advair (1) Apply Advair filter
- Combivent (1) Apply Combivent filter
- ProAir HFA (1) Apply ProAir HFA filter
- Proventil HFA (1) Apply Proventil HFA filter
- Singulair (1) Apply Singulair filter
- Spiriva (1) Apply Spiriva filter
- Symbicort (1) Apply Symbicort filter
- Ventolin HFA (1) Apply Ventolin HFA filter
- Xopenex (1) Apply Xopenex filter
- Xopenex HFA (1) Apply Xopenex HFA filter