How was your experience with Cinchocaine?
Uses of Cinchocaine
Cinchocaine is used in the treatment of:
Cinchocaine is used in the prevention of:
This medication may be prescribed for other uses. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Cinchocaine Brand Names
Cinchocaine Drug Class
This is not a complete list of Cinchocainedrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Take cinchocaine exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Cinchocaine dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Cinchocaine is available in the following doses:
- Dibucaine Topical 0.5% Topical Cream
- Dibucaine Topical 1% Topical Ointment
- Dibucaine Topical Compounding Powder
Forms of Medication
Cinchocaine is available in the following forms:
- Injectable Solution
- Rectal Ointment
- Rectal Suppository
- Topical Cream
- Topical Ointment