How was your experience with Desoxyribonuclease?
Desoxyribonuclease Brand Names
Desoxyribonuclease may be found in some form under the following brand names:
Desoxyribonuclease Drug Class
Desoxyribonuclease is part of the drug class:
This is not a complete list of Desoxyribonucleasedrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Take desoxyribonuclease exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Desoxyribonuclease dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Desoxyribonuclease is available in the following doses:
- Chloramphenicol/fibrinolys/desoxyribo Topical Topical Ointment
- Fibrinolysin And Desoxyribonuclease Topical Topical Ointment
- Fibrinolysin And Desoxyribonuclease Topical Topical Powder For Reconstitution
Forms of Medication
Desoxyribonuclease is available in the following forms:
- Topical Ointment