How was your experience with Salicylamide?
Uses of Salicylamide
Salicylamide is used in the treatment of:
This medication may be prescribed for other uses. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Salicylamide Brand Names
Salicylamide Drug Class
Salicylamide is part of the drug class:
This is not a complete list of Salicylamidedrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Salicylamide and Pregnancy
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
The FDA categorizes medications based on safety for use during pregnancy. Five categories - A, B, C, D, and X, are used to classify the possible risks to an unborn baby when a medication is taken during pregnancy.
Salicylamide falls into category C:
In animal studies, pregnant animals were given this medication and had some babies born with problems. No well-controlled studies have been done in humans, though. Therefore, this medication may be used if the potential benefits to the mother outweigh the potential risks to the unborn child.
There are no well-controlled studies that have been done in pregnant women. Salicylamide should be used during pregnancy only if the possible benefit outweighs the possible risk to the unborn baby.
No studies have been done in animals, and no well-controlled studies have been done in pregnant women. Salicylamide should be given to a pregnant woman only if clearly needed.
Take salicylamide exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Salicylamide dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Salicylamide is available in the following doses:
- Acetaminophen-salicylamide 250 Mg-600 Mg Oral Tablet
- Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine/salicylamide 115 Mg-210 Mg-16 Mg-65 Mg Oral Tablet
- Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine/salicylamide 250 Mg-500 Mg-32.5 Mg-150 Mg Oral Tablet
- Acetaminophen/cpm/phenylephrine/salicylamide 150 Mg-2 Mg-5 Mg-250 Mg Oral Tablet
- Acetaminophen/phenyltoloxamine/salicylamide 300 Mg-20 Mg-200 Mg Oral Capsule
- Acetaminophen/phenyltoloxamine/salicylamide 300 Mg-20 Mg-200 Mg Oral Tablet
- Apap/caffeine/phenyltoloxamine/salicylamide 325 Mg-50 Mg-20 Mg-250 Mg Oral Capsule
- Apap/caffeine/ppa/salicylamide 240 Mg-16 Mg-18.75 Mg-120 Mg Oral Capsule
- Aspirin/caffeine/salicylamide 262.5 Mg-32.5 Mg-30 Mg Oral Tablet
- Aspirin/caffeine/salicylamide 325 Mg-16 Mg-95 Mg Oral Tablet
- Aspirin/caffeine/salicylamide 650 Mg-33.3 Mg-195 Mg Oral Powder For Reconstitution
- Aspirin/caffeine/salicylamide 742 Mg-36 Mg-222 Mg Oral Powder For Reconstitution
- Salicylamide Compounding Powder
Forms of Medication
Salicylamide is available in the following forms:
- Oral Capsule
- Oral Powder
- Oral Tablet
- Topical Gel