Old Drug is New Again
Sudden coughing attacks for patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) can be a frightening, life-threatening event. These are usually brought on by bacterial infections.
Diseases that May Go Hand in Hand
Patients who suffer from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) face a greater risk of developing shingles compared to those without COPD. The risk becomes even greater for those taking oral steroids for COPD.
- (-) Remove Xopenex HFA filter Xopenex HFA
- Asmanex (1) Apply Asmanex filter
- Combivent (1) Apply Combivent filter
- Flovent (1) Apply Flovent filter
- ProAir HFA (1) Apply ProAir HFA filter
- Proventil HFA (1) Apply Proventil HFA filter
- Pulmicort Respules (1) Apply Pulmicort Respules filter
- Spiriva (1) Apply Spiriva filter
- Ventolin HFA (1) Apply Ventolin HFA filter
- Xopenex (1) Apply Xopenex filter