Kids These Days… and Their Rx
It's important to treat mental illness. But some people have concerns that children are over-treated with medications. Research evidence does show an increase in some psychiatric meds for kids.
Treating Epilepsy While Pregnant
It has been well established that there is a risk of birth defects in the baby for pregnant women taking the anti-seizure medication phenytoin . Newer anti-epileptic drugs are safer, and a new study aimed to confirm the data.
Ceasing Seizures Causes Cleft
The FDA is warning mother's about a drug that may cause a deformity in infants born to mothers who use it to treat their epilepsy.
- (-) Remove Topamax filter Topamax
- Lamictal (2) Apply Lamictal filter
- Depakote (1) Apply Depakote filter
- Gralise (1) Apply Gralise filter
- Horizant (1) Apply Horizant filter
- Keppra (1) Apply Keppra filter
- Neurontin (1) Apply Neurontin filter
- Tegretol (1) Apply Tegretol filter
- Trileptal (1) Apply Trileptal filter