Living up to Your Potential Life Span
No one lives forever. But you may be able to increase your life span.
The Risks of Youth E-Cig Use
Experimenting is often how kids and teens learn. Experimenting with electronic cigarettes, however, may be risky.
Smoking May Be Even Riskier Than Once Thought
Smokers, it’s never too late to quit — and there may now be even more good reasons to do so.
Healthy Valentine’s Day for a Healthy Heart
Valentine’s Day — a day of chocolates, romantic dinners and loving hearts. Why can't it also be a day to focus on heart health?
New Treatment Helped More Patients Ditch Nicotine
If you can fight fire with fire, why not fight addiction to nicotine with another chemical?
Learning from History
In recognition of Black History Month we're taking a look at diseases for which African-Americans are at higher risk -- and what to do about them.
- (-) Remove Cancer filter Cancer
- (-) Remove Cardiovascular filter Cardiovascular
- Mental Health (5) Apply Mental Health filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (4) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Diabetes (3) Apply Diabetes filter
- Exercise (2) Apply Exercise filter
- Infectious Disease (2) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Gastrointestinal (1) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Kidney Disease (1) Apply Kidney Disease filter
- Patient Safety Education (1) Apply Patient Safety Education filter
- Pulmonary Disease (1) Apply Pulmonary Disease filter