Some Antidepressants Led to Less Weight Gain
Taking any medication means potentially experiencing its possible side effects. Concern about antidepressants' side effects may prevent some individuals from taking them.
Nursing Home Falls Linked to Antidepressants
Depression is a very common diagnosis among the elderly, and nearly 1.6 million nursing home residents take some type of antidepressant. Unfortunately, some of these drugs seem to lead to an increased risk for falling.
- (-) Remove Effexor filter Effexor
- (-) Remove Wellbutrin XL filter Wellbutrin XL
- Celexa (1) Apply Celexa filter
- Cymbalta (1) Apply Cymbalta filter
- Lexapro (1) Apply Lexapro filter
- Paxil (1) Apply Paxil filter
- Prozac (1) Apply Prozac filter
- Remeron (1) Apply Remeron filter
- Wellbutrin (1) Apply Wellbutrin filter
- Zoloft (1) Apply Zoloft filter