Back Pain Rx Had No Effect
When a medication doesn't work, it can be a real pain in the back — literally. A common medication for back pain may not be helpful to patients.
Rest for Weary Legs
Restless legs syndrome is a disorder of the nervous system that causes uncomfortable urges to move limbs. Patients often wonder if there are medications that work, and if they are safe.
Pfizer Stops Phase 3 Trial Of Lyrica
Pfizer Inc. announced that it has stopped a Phase 3 clinical trial of Lyrica ( pregabalin ) in patients with neuropathic pain associated with HIV neuropathy, a form of nerve damage characterized by burning pain usually beginning in the feet.
Pfizer Reports Subpar Lyrica Phase 3 Results
Pfizer Inc. announced that a Phase 3 randomized withdrawal design study for Lyrica ( pregabalin ) in patients with inadequately treated painful diabetic peripheral neuropathy ( pDPN ) did not meet its primary efficacy endpoint.
Fibromyalgia: All-Body Pain
Among the multitude of chronic pain disorders is a condition called fibromyalgia. People with fibromyalgia have to deal with a variety of physical issues. But that's not all: the disorder also affects mood.
More Than Everyday Aches and Pains
The hysterectomy had gone horribly - and traumatically - wrong. Her bladder and urethra had been punctured, so fluids gushed from her body. Six additional surgeries were needed over the next six months to repair the sloppy surgery.
- (-) Remove Lyrica filter Lyrica
- Cymbalta (2) Apply Cymbalta filter
- Neurontin (2) Apply Neurontin filter
- Gabapentin (1) Apply Gabapentin filter
- Horizant (1) Apply Horizant filter
- Mirapex (1) Apply Mirapex filter
- Neupro (1) Apply Neupro filter
- Prozac (1) Apply Prozac filter
- Requip (1) Apply Requip filter
- Ultram ER (1) Apply Ultram ER filter
- (-) Remove Neuromuscular Disease filter Neuromuscular Disease
- Diabetes (1) Apply Diabetes filter
- Gastrointestinal (1) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Infectious Disease (1) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Mental Health (1) Apply Mental Health filter
- Patient Safety Education (1) Apply Patient Safety Education filter