Depression in RA Patients May Be Higher Than Previously Reported
People with severe rheumatoid arthritis (RA) can be depressed about their health situation and anxious about what lies ahead. A new study looked at just how many people with RA were depressed.
Sleeping With Rheumatoid Arthritis
It’s hard to sleep restfully when you’re in pain. Researchers recently analyzed the quality of sleep in patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
Anti-TNFs Not to Blame for Skin Infections in RA
Anti-TNF medications used to control arthritis symptoms have been linked to increased risks for skin infections. However, a recent study has shown that this may not necessarily be true.
Aggressive Trio to Treat Juvenile Arthritis
Kids as young as toddlers can develop arthritis. Finding the right treatment may help ensure that young lives are not sidelined by this disease, which can affect youths' eyes, joints or other body parts.
RA Combo Treatments After First Rx Fails
Methotrexate is often the first choice of medication to treat rheumatoid arthritis (RA). When methotrexate alone doesn't do the trick, patients may take a combination of other medications. So, what's a good combination?
Skipping Out on Arthritis Meds
Some patients who worry about taking too much of a prescription medicine might not take their meds as prescribed, including arthritis patients. Not following the dose instructions has become a lot more common.
Comparing Rx for Psoriatic Arthritis
Three medicines are most commonly used to treat psoriatic arthritis. But is one better than the others?
Defusing RA with Enbrel
The main goals of treatment for rheumatoid arthritis are remission and low disease activity. That is, treatment is meant to reduce signs and symptoms of the disease. One arthritis med may help patients reach these goals.
Obesity May Lower Chances of Ridding RA
If you are obese, you are putting extra strain on your joints. That excess weight is known to make osteoarthritis worse. Could obesity also make it harder to treat rheumatoid arthritis?
New RA Drugs May Reduce Hospital Stays
Patients with rheumatoid arthritis are admitted to hospitals for a number of reasons. They may need surgery, or the inflammation caused by their disease may lead to health problems in other organs.
- (-) Remove Enbrel filter Enbrel
- Humira (24) Apply Humira filter
- Remicade (20) Apply Remicade filter
- Simponi (7) Apply Simponi filter
- Methotrexate (4) Apply Methotrexate filter
- Cimzia (3) Apply Cimzia filter
- Asacol (1) Apply Asacol filter
- Celebrex (1) Apply Celebrex filter
- Imuran (1) Apply Imuran filter
- Rheumatic Disease (21) Apply Rheumatic Disease filter
- Dermatology (5) Apply Dermatology filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (4) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Cancer (3) Apply Cancer filter
- Gastrointestinal (3) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Mental Health (2) Apply Mental Health filter
- Cardiovascular (1) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (1) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Hematology (1) Apply Hematology filter
- Patient Safety Education (1) Apply Patient Safety Education filter
- Pediatrics (1) Apply Pediatrics filter