Reviewing the Options for Treating MS
Multiple sclerosis (MS) symptoms vary widely among those with the disease. And that can complicate efforts to prescribe the right treatment for MS patients.
No Added Benefit From MS Medications
While there is no cure for multiple sclerosis (MS), there are medications to manage the disease. Two of these medications work fairly well to control flare-ups. Could they work even better when combined?
The Cost of MS
There is no denying that healthcare in the U.S. has become expensive. For some multiple sclerosis (MS) patients, the cost of new drugs may not be worth the price.
- (-) Remove Copaxone filter Copaxone
- Avonex (3) Apply Avonex filter
- Aubagio (1) Apply Aubagio filter
- Gilenya (1) Apply Gilenya filter
- Imuran (1) Apply Imuran filter
- Novantrone (1) Apply Novantrone filter
- Rebif (1) Apply Rebif filter
- Tecfidera (1) Apply Tecfidera filter
- Tysabri (1) Apply Tysabri filter