Are Antidepressants Safe During Pregnancy?
The question of whether to take antidepressants during pregnancy is an intimate and complicated one. But if you're pregnant (or trying to be) and you have depression, you may want to consider the risks.
Balancing Antidepressants' Risks during Pregnancy
Taking antidepressants during pregnancy has always involved a balancing of possible benefits and risks. But so does skipping the medication when a mom has depression.
- (-) Remove Fluoxetine filter Fluoxetine
- Celexa (1) Apply Celexa filter
- Citalopram (1) Apply Citalopram filter
- Escitalopram (1) Apply Escitalopram filter
- Lexapro (1) Apply Lexapro filter
- Paroxetine (1) Apply Paroxetine filter
- Prozac (1) Apply Prozac filter
- Sertraline (1) Apply Sertraline filter
- Zoloft (1) Apply Zoloft filter