Of course, one of the goals in pregnancy is to avoid or lessen in utero exposure to drugs. Maternal asthma is a tough condition to control while minimizing medicines.
Diseases that May Go Hand in Hand
Patients who suffer from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) face a greater risk of developing shingles compared to those without COPD. The risk becomes even greater for those taking oral steroids for COPD.
- (-) Remove Asmanex filter Asmanex
- Flovent (2) Apply Flovent filter
- Combivent (1) Apply Combivent filter
- ProAir HFA (1) Apply ProAir HFA filter
- Proventil HFA (1) Apply Proventil HFA filter
- Pulmicort Respules (1) Apply Pulmicort Respules filter
- Spiriva (1) Apply Spiriva filter
- Ventolin HFA (1) Apply Ventolin HFA filter
- Xopenex HFA (1) Apply Xopenex HFA filter