Two New Cancer Drugs Approved
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved two new medications for cancer.
A New Biosimilar for a Breast Cancer Rx
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the third Herceptin (trastuzumab) biosimilar to treat certain types of cancer.
New Biosimilar Gets Green Light
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved a new biosimilar.
FDA Approves Combo Treatment for Stomach, GE Junction Adenocarcinoma
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) today approved a new combination treatment for patients with advanced or metastatic gastric (stomach) or gastroesophageal junction (GEJ) adenocarcinoma.
High Blood Glucose Levels Associated With Cancer
Having too much sugar in your blood, even if you are not diabetic, is considered unhealthy. And there may be an association between having high blood sugar levels and developing a serious health condition.
Aspirin May Decrease Cancer Risk
Aspirin is one of the cheapest and most common medicines available. Regular use of aspirin has been linked to lower risk of heart problems, but it may also help prevent other serious conditions.
New Stomach Cancer Rx Approved
Some stomach cancer patients who have gone through chemotherapy but still have not recovered from their condition may now have a new treatment option.
Stomach Surgery for Improved Cancer Survival
Patients who have advanced stomach cancer sometimes choose stomach surgery to relieve bleeding and other painful symptoms. That operation may also prolong their lives.
Weighing in on Teen Cancer Risks
Obesity in adults is linked to increased risks of esophageal cancer, a nasty disease that’s on the rise in the US, Europe and Israel. Researchers have now discovered that being overweight earlier in life may also influence cancer risks.
Stomach Cancer Has New Foe
It’s always exciting when clinical trials show positive results for a new cancer treatment. An international phase lll trial did just that.
- Gleevec (2) Apply Gleevec filter
- Taxotere (2) Apply Taxotere filter
- Afinitor (1) Apply Afinitor filter
- Avastin (1) Apply Avastin filter
- Gemzar (1) Apply Gemzar filter
- Plavix (1) Apply Plavix filter
- Stivarga (1) Apply Stivarga filter
- Sutent (1) Apply Sutent filter
- Tamoxifen (1) Apply Tamoxifen filter
- (-) Remove Cancer filter Cancer
- (-) Remove Stomach Cancer filter Stomach Cancer
- Colon Cancer (11) Apply Colon Cancer filter
- Esophageal Cancer (10) Apply Esophageal Cancer filter
- Liver Cancer (8) Apply Liver Cancer filter
- Rectal Cancer (7) Apply Rectal Cancer filter
- Pancreatic Cancer (5) Apply Pancreatic Cancer filter
- Cervical Cancer (3) Apply Cervical Cancer filter
- Gall Bladder Cancer (3) Apply Gall Bladder Cancer filter
- Muscle Soft Tissue Cancer (3) Apply Muscle Soft Tissue Cancer filter
- Lung Cancer (2) Apply Lung Cancer filter
- Bladder Cancer (1) Apply Bladder Cancer filter
- Breast Cancer Female (1) Apply Breast Cancer Female filter
- Breast Cancer Male (1) Apply Breast Cancer Male filter
- Female Cancer (1) Apply Female Cancer filter
- Male Cancer (1) Apply Male Cancer filter
- Ovarian Cancer (1) Apply Ovarian Cancer filter
- Prostate Cancer (1) Apply Prostate Cancer filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (3) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Hematology (2) Apply Hematology filter
- Infectious Disease (2) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Womens Health (2) Apply Womens Health filter
- Allergies (1) Apply Allergies filter
- Diabetes (1) Apply Diabetes filter
- Gastrointestinal (1) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Mens Health (1) Apply Mens Health filter
- Mental Health (1) Apply Mental Health filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (1) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- (-) Remove Cancer filter Cancer