Anxiety DisordersInfo Center
Some Antidepressants Led to Less Weight Gain
Taking any medication means potentially experiencing its possible side effects. Concern about antidepressants' side effects may prevent some individuals from taking them.
Balancing Antidepressants' Risks during Pregnancy
Taking antidepressants during pregnancy has always involved a balancing of possible benefits and risks. But so does skipping the medication when a mom has depression.
OCD 20 Years Ago & Today
Back in the late 1980s, medications designed to manage OCD symptoms were tested in clinical trials. Now, participants from one of those trials have reported on life 20 years later.
At Risk for Stroke?
Taking any medication requires patients to balance the risks and benefits of the drug. But these vary by person because every person is unique. Antidepressants, for example, affect different people in different ways.
Antidepressant Safety During Pregnancy
Much is still uncertain about what drugs are safe while pregnant, so deciding what to take or avoid may require a tradeoff. Such may be the case for a common group of antidepressants.
Antidepressants and Pregnancy: A Trade Off
Expectant mothers with depression or anxiety may debate whether to continue or cease taking their mood meds during pregnancy, and it appears their babies are likely affected either way.
- (-) Remove Prozac filter Prozac
- Celexa (5) Apply Celexa filter
- Lexapro (4) Apply Lexapro filter
- Paxil (4) Apply Paxil filter
- Zoloft (3) Apply Zoloft filter
- Wellbutrin XL (2) Apply Wellbutrin XL filter
- Cymbalta (1) Apply Cymbalta filter
- Effexor (1) Apply Effexor filter
- Fluoxetine (1) Apply Fluoxetine filter
- Remeron (1) Apply Remeron filter
- Wellbutrin (1) Apply Wellbutrin filter