Patient Safety EducationInfo Center
Prescription Drug Use: The Recent Trends
If your medicine cabinet seems rather full lately, you may not be the only one.
When Heartburn Gets Serious
It may be easy to pop a pill for heartburn for the convenience of not having to stop eating spicy and acidic foods, but this convenience may come at the price of good health.
- (-) Remove Omeprazole filter Omeprazole
- Amlodipine (1) Apply Amlodipine filter
- Hydrochlorothiazide (1) Apply Hydrochlorothiazide filter
- Levothyroxine (1) Apply Levothyroxine filter
- Lisinopril (1) Apply Lisinopril filter
- Metformin (1) Apply Metformin filter
- Metoprolol (1) Apply Metoprolol filter
- Nexium (1) Apply Nexium filter
- Prevacid (1) Apply Prevacid filter
- Prilosec (1) Apply Prilosec filter