How was your experience with Diprophylline?
Diprophylline Brand Names
Diprophylline Drug Class
Diprophylline is part of the drug class:
This is not a complete list of Diprophyllinedrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Diprophylline and Pregnancy
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
The FDA categorizes medications based on safety for use during pregnancy. Five categories - A, B, C, D, and X, are used to classify the possible risks to an unborn baby when a medication is taken during pregnancy.
Dyphylline falls into category C:
In animal studies, pregnant animals were given this medication and had some babies born with problems. No well-controlled studies have been done in humans, though. Therefore, this medication may be used if the potential benefits to the mother outweigh the potential risks to the unborn child.
There are no well-controlled studies that have been done in pregnant women. Dyphylline should be used during pregnancy only if the possible benefit outweighs the possible risk to the unborn baby.
No studies have been done in animals, and no well-controlled studies have been done in pregnant women. Dyphylline should be given to a pregnant woman only if clearly needed.
Take diprophylline exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Diprophylline dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Diprophylline is available in the following doses:
- Dyphylline 100 Mg/15 Ml Oral Elixir
- Dyphylline 160 Mg/15 Ml Oral Elixir
- Dyphylline 200 Mg Oral Tablet
- Dyphylline 250 Mg/ml Injectable Solution
- Dyphylline 400 Mg Oral Tablet
- Dyphylline-guaifenesin 100 Mg-100 Mg/15 Ml Oral Liquid
- Dyphylline-guaifenesin 100 Mg-100 Mg/5 Ml Oral Liquid
- Dyphylline-guaifenesin 100 Mg-200 Mg/5 Ml Oral Syrup
- Dyphylline-guaifenesin 100 Mg-50 Mg/5 Ml Oral Syrup
- Dyphylline-guaifenesin 200 Mg-100 Mg Oral Capsule
- Dyphylline-guaifenesin 200 Mg-200 Mg Oral Tablet
- Dyphylline-guaifenesin 200 Mg-300 Mg Oral Tablet
- Dyphylline-guaifenesin 200 Mg-400 Mg Oral Tablet
- Dyphylline-guaifenesin 300 Mg-300 Mg/15 Ml Oral Liquid
- Dyphylline/ephedrine/guaifenesin/pb 100 Mg-16 Mg-200 Mg-16 Mg Oral Tablet
- Dyphylline/ephedrine/guaifenesin/pb 100 Mg-16 Mg-200 Mg-16 Mg/10 Ml Oral Elixir
Forms of Medication
Diprophylline is available in the following forms:
- Injectable Solution
- Oral Capsule
- Oral Solution
- Oral Tablet