How was your experience with Methylcellulose?
Uses of Methylcellulose
Methylcellulose is used in the treatment of:
Methylcellulose is used in the prevention of:
This medication may be prescribed for other uses. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Methylcellulose Brand Names
Methylcellulose Drug Class
Methylcellulose is part of the drug class:
This is not a complete list of Methylcellulosedrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Take methylcellulose exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Methylcellulose dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Methylcellulose is available in the following doses:
- Methylcellulose 2 G/19 G Oral Powder For Reconstitution
- Methylcellulose 500 Mg Oral Tablet
- Methylcellulose Compounding Powder
Forms of Medication
Methylcellulose is available in the following forms:
- Ophthalmic Solution
- Oral Capsule
- Oral Solution
- Oral Suspension
- Oral Tablet