Ramipril And Felodipine
How was your experience with Ramipril & Felodipine?
Uses of Ramipril And Felodipine
Ramipril And Felodipine is used in the treatment of:
- Heart Failure
- Angina Pectoris, Variant
Ramipril And Felodipine is used in the prevention of:
- Diabetic Nephropathies
- Hypertrophy, Left Ventricular
- Ventricular Dysfunction, Left
This medication may be prescribed for other uses. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Ramipril And Felodipine Brand Names
Ramipril And Felodipine Drug Class
Ramipril And Felodipine is part of the drug class:
Ramipril And Felodipine Interactions
Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Especially tell your doctor if you take:
- BISOPROLOL FUMARATE/FELODIPINE
- ETHACRYNIC ACID/RAMIPRIL
- FELODIPINE/FOSPHENYTOIN SODIUM
- FELODIPINE/GRAPEFRUIT EXTRACT
- FELODIPINE/TOPOTECAN HYDROCHLORIDE
- POTASSIUM ACETATE/RAMIPRIL
- POTASSIUM BICARBONATE/RAMIPRIL
- POTASSIUM CHLORIDE/RAMIPRIL
- POTASSIUM CITRATE/RAMIPRIL
- POTASSIUM GLUCONATE/RAMIPRIL
- POTASSIUM IODIDE/RAMIPRIL
This is not a complete list of Ramipril And Felodipinedrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Ramipril And Felodipine and Pregnancy
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
The FDA categorizes medications based on safety for use during pregnancy. Five categories - A, B, C, D, and X, are used to classify the possible risks to an unborn baby when a medication is taken during pregnancy.
Felodipine / Ramipril falls into category C:
In animal studies, pregnant animals were given this medication and had some babies born with problems. No well-controlled studies have been done in humans, though. Therefore, this medication may be used if the potential benefits to the mother outweigh the potential risks to the unborn child.
There are no well-controlled studies that have been done in pregnant women. Felodipine / Ramipril should be used during pregnancy only if the possible benefit outweighs the possible risk to the unborn baby.
No studies have been done in animals, and no well-controlled studies have been done in pregnant women. Felodipine / Ramipril should be given to a pregnant woman only if clearly needed.
Ramipril And Felodipine Dosage
Take ramipril and felodipine exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Ramipril And Felodipine dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Ramipril And Felodipine is available in the following doses:
- Enalapril-felodipine 5 Mg-2.5 Mg Oral Tablet, Extended Release
- Enalapril-felodipine 5 Mg-5 Mg Oral Tablet, Extended Release
- Felodipine 10 Mg Oral Tablet, Extended Release
- Felodipine 2.5 Mg Oral Tablet, Extended Release
- Felodipine 5 Mg Oral Tablet, Extended Release
- Ramipril 1.25 Mg Oral Capsule
- Ramipril 1.25 Mg Oral Tablet
- Ramipril 10 Mg Oral Capsule
- Ramipril 10 Mg Oral Tablet
- Ramipril 2.5 Mg Oral Capsule
- Ramipril 2.5 Mg Oral Tablet
- Ramipril 5 Mg Oral Capsule
- Ramipril 5 Mg Oral Tablet