How was your experience with Rocuronium Bromide?
Rocuronium Bromide Drug Class
Rocuronium Bromide is part of the drug class:
Rocuronium Bromide Interactions
Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Especially tell your doctor if you take:
- AMIKACIN/ROCURONIUM BROMIDE
- GENTAMICIN/ROCURONIUM BROMIDE
- KANAMYCIN/ROCURONIUM BROMIDE
- NEOMYCIN/ROCURONIUM BROMIDE
- NETILMICIN/ROCURONIUM BROMIDE
- ROCURONIUM BROMIDE/STREPTOMYCIN
- ROCURONIUM BROMIDE/TOBRAMYCIN
This is not a complete list of Rocuronium Bromidedrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Rocuronium Bromide and Pregnancy
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
The FDA categorizes medications based on safety for use during pregnancy. Five categories - A, B, C, D, and X, are used to classify the possible risks to an unborn baby when a medication is taken during pregnancy.
Rocuronium Bromide falls into category C:
In animal studies, pregnant animals were given this medication and had some babies born with problems. No well-controlled studies have been done in humans, though. Therefore, this medication may be used if the potential benefits to the mother outweigh the potential risks to the unborn child.
There are no well-controlled studies that have been done in pregnant women. Rocuronium Bromide should be used during pregnancy only if the possible benefit outweighs the possible risk to the unborn baby.
No studies have been done in animals, and no well-controlled studies have been done in pregnant women. Rocuronium Bromide should be given to a pregnant woman only if clearly needed.
Rocuronium Bromide Dosage
Take rocuronium bromide exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Rocuronium Bromide dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Rocuronium Bromide is available in the following doses:
- Rocuronium 10 Mg/ml Intravenous Solution
- Rocuronium 100 Mg/10 Ml Intravenous Solution
- Rocuronium 50 Mg/5 Ml Intravenous Solution