How was your experience with Zinc Acetate?
Uses of Zinc Acetate
Zinc Acetate is used in the treatment of:
- Common Cold
- Skin Ulcer
- Wounds and Injuries
This medication may be prescribed for other uses. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Zinc Acetate Brand Names
Zinc Acetate may be found in some form under the following brand names:
Zinc Acetate Drug Class
Zinc Acetate is part of the drug class:
Zinc Acetate Interactions
This is not a complete list of Zinc Acetatedrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Zinc Acetate and Pregnancy
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
The FDA categorizes medications based on safety for use during pregnancy. Five categories - A, B, C, D, and X, are used to classify the possible risks to an unborn baby when a medication is taken during pregnancy.
Zinc Acetate falls into category A:
When pregnant women used Zinc Acetate, their babies did not show any problems related to this medication.
Zinc Acetate Dosage
Take zinc acetate exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Zinc Acetate dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Zinc Acetate is available in the following doses:
- Antipyrine/benzocaine/zinc Acetate Otic 54 Mg-10 Mg-10 Mg/ml Otic Solution
- Benzyl Alcohol-zinc Acetate Topical 10%-2% Topical Cream
- Benzyl Alcohol-zinc Acetate Topical 10%-2% Topical Lotion
- Chloroxylenol/pramoxine/zinc Acetate Otic 0.1%-0.5%-0.1% Otic Drops
- Chloroxylenol/pramoxine/zinc Acetate Otic 0.1%-1%-1% Otic Drops
- Diphenhydramine Topical 1% Topical Gel
- Diphenhydramine Topical 2% Topical Stick
- Diphenhydramine-zinc Acetate Topical 1%-0.1% Topical Cream
- Diphenhydramine-zinc Acetate Topical 2%-0.1% Topical Cream
- Diphenhydramine-zinc Acetate Topical 2%-0.1% Topical Spray
- Diphenhydramine-zinc Acetate Topical 2%-0.1% Topical Stick
- Pramoxine Topical Topical Lotion
- Pramoxine-zinc Acetate Topical 1%-0.1% Topical Lotion
- Zinc Acetate 25 Mg Oral Capsule
- Zinc Acetate 50 Mg Oral Capsule
- Zinc Acetate Compounding Powder
- Zinc Acetate Topical 2% Topical Lotion
Forms of Medication
Zinc Acetate is available in the following forms:
- Oral Capsule
- Otic Solution
- Topical Cream
- Topical Gel
- Topical Lotion
- Topical Ointment
- Topical Powder
- Topical Solution
- Topical Spray