That Long and Dusty Road
Past research has shown that living close to busy roadways increases the risk of asthma in developed countries. Now, a new study shows that the same holds true Peru, a developing country.
You're Doing It Wrong
Once asthma and lung disease patients leave the hospital and are no longer under the supervision of physicians, they are likely to misuse their respiratory inhalers, according to new research.
Researchers have identified a link between the health of children with asthma and the quality of family interactions at mealtime.
Now in 3-D
Scientists have created a model of the molecule that causes the chronic lung inflammation responsible for asthma. This model may help in the design of new and improved asthma drugs.
Diesel in the Air
Researchers from Duke University have discovered how nanoparticles in diesel fumes can harm cells in the lungs.
- Pulmicort Respules (5) Apply Pulmicort Respules filter
- Flovent (4) Apply Flovent filter
- Proventil HFA (3) Apply Proventil HFA filter
- Advair (2) Apply Advair filter
- Ventolin HFA (2) Apply Ventolin HFA filter
- Adderall (1) Apply Adderall filter
- Asmanex (1) Apply Asmanex filter
- Combivent (1) Apply Combivent filter
- Concerta (1) Apply Concerta filter
- Montelukast (1) Apply Montelukast filter
- Prevacid (1) Apply Prevacid filter
- ProAir HFA (1) Apply ProAir HFA filter
- Singulair (1) Apply Singulair filter
- Symbicort (1) Apply Symbicort filter
- Vyvanse (1) Apply Vyvanse filter
- Xolair (1) Apply Xolair filter