Attention Deficit DisorderInfo Center
Violence: Side Effect of Perscription Drugs
Illegal street drugs are not the only drugs associated with violent behavior. Various prescription drugs have been linked to violent outbursts, even homicide, by mental health patients.
ADHD Drug Deals with Iron Deficiency
A study with adolescent rats shows that Ritalin®, a drug commonly prescribed for attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD), may help ease damage from early iron deficiency.
- Concerta (2) Apply Concerta filter
- Adderall (1) Apply Adderall filter
- Daytrana (1) Apply Daytrana filter
- Focalin (1) Apply Focalin filter
- Focalin XR (1) Apply Focalin XR filter
- Ritalin (1) Apply Ritalin filter
- Ritalin LA (1) Apply Ritalin LA filter
- Strattera (1) Apply Strattera filter
- Vyvanse (1) Apply Vyvanse filter