A new study by researchers from the United Kingdom reveals that a practice called baby-led weaning can result in nutritional complications for a small number of babies.
Don't Sugarcoat It
Sugary drinks and foods may increase risk of heart disease in adulthood, according to a news study from Emory University.
The Worst Kind of Hand-Me-Down
A new study has found that the children of parents who smoke face an increased risk of hypertension in childhood, which can lead to cardiovascular problems as adults.
The brain consists of a complex web of connections. In order for people to integrate and synthesize information from various parts of the brain, brain cells create long-distance links between one another.
What the Kids Are Talking About
A new study by Ratib Lekhal the Norwegian Institute of Public Health examines the relationship between the type of child care that children receive and the development of their language skills.
The Magic of Mother's Milk
A recent study published in the Journal of Nutrition shows that adolescents who were breastfed as babies exhibit a healthier physical condition than those who were not breastfed.
Congenital defects and certain cancers are caused by malfunctioning stem cells, even before birth.
Prematurely Deciding Preterm Infants' Health
Frequently, late-preterm infants (born between 34 and 37 weeks of gestation) receive the same treatment as full-term infants. However, new research shows that treating late-preterm babies as though they are developmentally mature can be damaging to their health.
- Celexa (7) Apply Celexa filter
- Lexapro (7) Apply Lexapro filter
- Prozac (7) Apply Prozac filter
- Depakote (6) Apply Depakote filter
- Paxil (6) Apply Paxil filter
- Zoloft (5) Apply Zoloft filter
- Effexor (3) Apply Effexor filter
- OxyContin (3) Apply OxyContin filter
- Adderall (2) Apply Adderall filter
- Fluoxetine (2) Apply Fluoxetine filter
- Imuran (2) Apply Imuran filter
- Lamictal (2) Apply Lamictal filter
- Zyprexa (2) Apply Zyprexa filter
- Abilify (1) Apply Abilify filter
- Asmanex (1) Apply Asmanex filter
- Carbatrol (1) Apply Carbatrol filter
- Celebrex (1) Apply Celebrex filter
- Citalopram (1) Apply Citalopram filter
- Diflucan (1) Apply Diflucan filter
- Dilantin (1) Apply Dilantin filter
- Escitalopram (1) Apply Escitalopram filter
- Flovent (1) Apply Flovent filter
- Geodon (1) Apply Geodon filter
- Glucophage (1) Apply Glucophage filter
- Kaletra (1) Apply Kaletra filter
- Keppra (1) Apply Keppra filter
- Keppra XR (1) Apply Keppra XR filter
- Levemir (1) Apply Levemir filter
- Nexium (1) Apply Nexium filter
- Norvir (1) Apply Norvir filter
- Paroxetine (1) Apply Paroxetine filter
- Prograf (1) Apply Prograf filter
- Prometrium (1) Apply Prometrium filter
- Reglan (1) Apply Reglan filter
- Risperdal Consta (1) Apply Risperdal Consta filter
- Seroquel (1) Apply Seroquel filter
- Sertraline (1) Apply Sertraline filter
- Singulair (1) Apply Singulair filter
- Strattera (1) Apply Strattera filter
- Tegretol (1) Apply Tegretol filter
- Topamax (1) Apply Topamax filter
- Vicodin (1) Apply Vicodin filter
- Viread (1) Apply Viread filter
- Wellbutrin (1) Apply Wellbutrin filter
- Wellbutrin XL (1) Apply Wellbutrin XL filter
- Zithromax (1) Apply Zithromax filter
- Zmax (1) Apply Zmax filter