Lung CancerInfo Center
How Ethnicity Affects Cancer Risk
Your ethnicity may be a factor in your cancer risk.
Smoking Might Be Even More Dangerous Than You Think
There are countless reasons to quit smoking. And new data may add 12 more reasons to the list.
Lung Cancer Rx Might Outperform Chemo
When you're sick, you may feel like the immune system is a weak tool for protecting the body. But new evidence is showing how medications might activate the immune system to treat a very serious illness — lung cancer.
Prevention Key as Cancer Rates Rise
You'd be hard-pressed to find a person who didn't know anyone affected by cancer. New evidence is highlighting just how widespread the disease is — and what can be done to stop it.
Cigars Not a Safe Cigarette Alternative
There’s a common notion that cigars may be safer to smoke than cigarettes because they are often not inhaled. New evidence, however, suggests that cigar smoking may pose some serious health threats.
The Risks of Youth E-Cig Use
Experimenting is often how kids and teens learn. Experimenting with electronic cigarettes, however, may be risky.
Even a Few Smokes a Day Can Raise Your Risks
If you think smoking just a few cigarettes a day keeps you free from the many risks of smoking, you may want to think again.
Lung Cancer Screening Not for Everyone
On the surface, lung cancer screening sounds like a great idea for everybody — but it's not likely that simple.
What Keeping Fit Could Do for Your Cancer Risk
Physical activity is a vital part of a healthy life. While research has clearly shown its benefits in preventing heart disease, fitness may lower the risk of certain cancers as well.
Cancer Patients Live On
Cancer is a scary diagnosis, but there’s some really good news out there these days — more people are surviving.
- Tarceva (9) Apply Tarceva filter
- Xalkori (9) Apply Xalkori filter
- Avastin (2) Apply Avastin filter
- Erbitux (2) Apply Erbitux filter
- Nexavar (2) Apply Nexavar filter
- Taxotere (2) Apply Taxotere filter
- Abraxane (1) Apply Abraxane filter
- Arimidex (1) Apply Arimidex filter
- Atacand (1) Apply Atacand filter
- Avapro (1) Apply Avapro filter
- Benicar (1) Apply Benicar filter
- Caprelsa (1) Apply Caprelsa filter
- Celebrex (1) Apply Celebrex filter
- Chantix (1) Apply Chantix filter
- Cozaar (1) Apply Cozaar filter
- Diovan (1) Apply Diovan filter
- Herceptin (1) Apply Herceptin filter
- Iressa (1) Apply Iressa filter
- Micardis (1) Apply Micardis filter
- Perjeta (1) Apply Perjeta filter
- Provenge (1) Apply Provenge filter
- Toprol XL (1) Apply Toprol XL filter
- Tykerb (1) Apply Tykerb filter