Sexually Transmitted DiseaseInfo Center
New Recommendations for HPV Shots
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has released new recommendations for the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine.
FDA: Risk Tied to Some Antiviral Medications
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued a warning about the potential for hepatitis B virus (HBV) reactivation with the use of certain antivirals.
A Four-in-One Hit to Hep C
The US Food and Drug Administration has approved a tablet that contains four medications in one tablet to treat hepatitis C.
First and Only Dronabinol Solution Approved
The US Food and Drug Administration has approved the first and only dronabinol solution for oral use.
New Hepatitis C Rx Approved
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved a new hepatitis C medication.
HIV Has a New Treatment
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved Descovy (emtricitabine, tenofovir alafenamide) to treat human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
This Rx Might Help Prevent HIV
An ounce of prevention is a good thing when it comes to HIV infection.
Smallest Single-Tablet HIV Rx Approved
Sometimes treatments for big diseases come in small packages.
Why Safe Sex Could Protect You From Zika
Zika is primarily spread by mosquitoes. But that may not be the only way to contract the virus.
On World AIDS Day, CDC Urges HIV Prevention Pill
Dec. 1 is World AIDS Day. And this year's theme is "The Time to Act Is Now."
- Gardasil (19) Apply Gardasil filter
- Cervarix (15) Apply Cervarix filter
- Truvada (9) Apply Truvada filter
- Viread (5) Apply Viread filter
- Kaletra (3) Apply Kaletra filter
- Rebetol (3) Apply Rebetol filter
- Atripla (2) Apply Atripla filter
- Pegasys (2) Apply Pegasys filter
- Reyataz (2) Apply Reyataz filter
- Celexa (1) Apply Celexa filter
- Crestor (1) Apply Crestor filter
- Lexapro (1) Apply Lexapro filter
- Lipitor (1) Apply Lipitor filter
- Rocephin (1) Apply Rocephin filter
- Viagra (1) Apply Viagra filter
- Zithromax (1) Apply Zithromax filter