Sleep DisordersInfo Center
Another Reason to Sleep Well and Exercise
There's now even more evidence to help back up the touted health benefits of sleep and exercise.
Benzodiazepines and Dementia: The New Findings
Treating anxiety and insomnia can be complex, especially when considering the potential side effects of medication. A new study may shed some light on that issue.
For Better Sleep, Adjust Your Diet
Many people would agree that what they eat influences their weight, health and even mood. But diet may affect much more than just our waking lives.
Women, Sleep and Diabetes Risk
Ladies, catching the recommended amount of ZZZ's may be vitally important to your health.
Vitamin D: No Help for Sleep Apnea
The "sunshine vitamin," as it's sometimes called, may have nothing to do with one common sleep condition.
To Help Your Heart, Treat Your Sleep
Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) and high blood pressure can be a dangerous combination. But new evidence suggests that treating one condition may have the added benefit of treating the other.
The Chicken or the Egg: Poor Sleep and ADHD
Kids with ADHD often have trouble sleeping. But which came first — the sleep problems or the medications used to treat ADHD?
Warning: Prescription Sleep Aid Easy to Access Online
In the quest for a good night's rest, many patients turn to prescription sleep aids. Now, experts are calling for stricter controls on online sales for one such drug.
Lasting Benefits for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Therapy
Could a form of counseling be the most effective way to treat the debilitating symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS)?
Sleep, Naps and Diabetes Risk
If a siesta is part of your everyday routine, there may be cause for concern.
- Ambien (5) Apply Ambien filter
- Lunesta (3) Apply Lunesta filter
- Restoril (3) Apply Restoril filter
- Ambien CR (2) Apply Ambien CR filter
- Sonata (2) Apply Sonata filter
- Adderall (1) Apply Adderall filter
- Enbrel (1) Apply Enbrel filter
- Halcion (1) Apply Halcion filter
- Humira (1) Apply Humira filter
- Remeron (1) Apply Remeron filter
- Remicade (1) Apply Remicade filter
- Rozerem (1) Apply Rozerem filter
- Singulair (1) Apply Singulair filter
- Trazodone (1) Apply Trazodone filter