3 Unexpected Uses for Botox
Because Botox is known for smoothing out wrinkles and facial imperfections, it has become associated with a line-less face with zero expression. But Botox can actually be used for several medical conditions.
Stay Ahead of Your Migraine With Tools Customized For Your Migraine Mindset.
A Shocking Treatment for Cluster Headaches
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved an easy-to-use device to treat pain associated with episodic cluster headaches.
Migraine Patch on Hold for Now
Teva Pharmaceuticals has suspended sales, marketing and distribution for now for the Zecuity (sumatriptan iontophoretic transdermal system) patch.
Got Migraines? Check Your Heart
Women who have been diagnosed with migraines may have a slightly raised risk of heart disease events and heart-related death, a new study found.
Headache and IBS: A Potential Link
A relationship between headaches and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)? Surprisingly, there may be one.
The Asthma-Migraine Connection
If you have asthma, you may be more likely to develop another common condition.
Pediatric Migraine Rx Gets FDA OK
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) today approved a combination medication to treat migraines in teens.
These Medications May Beat Migraines
Migraines can be such a headache. Luckily, many migraine treatments work.
Migraine Patients May Face Facial Paralysis Risk
Migraine patients may have another headache to worry about. Migraines may be connected to a treatable type of facial paralysis.
- Relpax (3) Apply Relpax filter
- Botox (2) Apply Botox filter
- Depakote (2) Apply Depakote filter
- Maxalt (2) Apply Maxalt filter
- Topamax (2) Apply Topamax filter
- Amerge (1) Apply Amerge filter
- Axert (1) Apply Axert filter
- Frova (1) Apply Frova filter
- Imitrex (1) Apply Imitrex filter
- Lamictal (1) Apply Lamictal filter
- Toprol XL (1) Apply Toprol XL filter
- (-) Remove Neuromuscular Disease filter Neuromuscular Disease
- Womens Health (18) Apply Womens Health filter
- Mental Health (17) Apply Mental Health filter
- Depression (4) Apply Depression filter
- Stress (4) Apply Stress filter
- Emotional Health (3) Apply Emotional Health filter
- Suicide Prevention (3) Apply Suicide Prevention filter
- Anxiety Disorders (2) Apply Anxiety Disorders filter
- Bipolar Disorder (2) Apply Bipolar Disorder filter
- Traumatic Brain Injury (2) Apply Traumatic Brain Injury filter
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (1) Apply Autism Spectrum Disorders filter
- Child Disorders (1) Apply Child Disorders filter
- Mens Health (12) Apply Mens Health filter
- Pediatrics (6) Apply Pediatrics filter
- Cardiovascular (4) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Cancer (3) Apply Cancer filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (3) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (3) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter
- Patient Safety Education (3) Apply Patient Safety Education filter
- Gastrointestinal (2) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Rheumatic Disease (2) Apply Rheumatic Disease filter
- Allergies (1) Apply Allergies filter
- Healthy Home (1) Apply Healthy Home filter
- Hematology (1) Apply Hematology filter
- Incontinence (1) Apply Incontinence filter
- Pulmonary Disease (1) Apply Pulmonary Disease filter
- Trauma (1) Apply Trauma filter