Good News for Preterm Infants
Very preterm infants may be more likely to survive now than they were in previous years, according to a new study.
Dripping: A Possible New E-Cig Trend
Electronic cigarette use appears to be on the rise among teens. Now, some teens are finding new ways to use these nicotine-delivering devices, according to a new study.
Pet Medications Can Put Kids at Risk
Many parents know the importance of keeping their medicines out of the reach of children to prevent accidental exposure. But where are you storing your pets' medications?
Lots of Kids May Have Aching Backs
Lower back pain in school-aged children may be common, according to a new study.
High-Tech Baby Monitors May Be a Bust
They may make use of the latest consumer technologies, but wearable smartphone baby monitors may not provide many benefits, a new study found.
Some Teething Tablets Could Be Dangerous
Some homeopathic teething tablets may contain inconsistent amounts of a toxic substance, according to the FDA.
How Much Fish Is Too Much?
A fear of mercury may be driving lower fish consumption, but that could be keeping some groups from getting important nutrients and protein from fish.
How Ads Might Be Unsafe for Your Baby
Ads for sleep products and bedding often promote unsafe infant sleep environments that could raise the risk for sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS), a new study found.
Preventing Peanut Allergies
A panel of experts has released new guidelines to potentially help health care providers prevent peanut allergies from developing in children.
Why Folic Acid Is Important for Women
The US Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) is doubling down on its recommendation that women who could become pregnant should take a folic acid supplement.
- Celexa (7) Apply Celexa filter
- Lexapro (7) Apply Lexapro filter
- Prozac (7) Apply Prozac filter
- Depakote (6) Apply Depakote filter
- Paxil (6) Apply Paxil filter
- Zoloft (5) Apply Zoloft filter
- Effexor (3) Apply Effexor filter
- OxyContin (3) Apply OxyContin filter
- Adderall (2) Apply Adderall filter
- Fluoxetine (2) Apply Fluoxetine filter
- Imuran (2) Apply Imuran filter
- Lamictal (2) Apply Lamictal filter
- Zyprexa (2) Apply Zyprexa filter
- Abilify (1) Apply Abilify filter
- Asmanex (1) Apply Asmanex filter
- Carbatrol (1) Apply Carbatrol filter
- Celebrex (1) Apply Celebrex filter
- Citalopram (1) Apply Citalopram filter
- Diflucan (1) Apply Diflucan filter
- Dilantin (1) Apply Dilantin filter
- Escitalopram (1) Apply Escitalopram filter
- Flovent (1) Apply Flovent filter
- Geodon (1) Apply Geodon filter
- Glucophage (1) Apply Glucophage filter
- Kaletra (1) Apply Kaletra filter
- Keppra (1) Apply Keppra filter
- Keppra XR (1) Apply Keppra XR filter
- Levemir (1) Apply Levemir filter
- Nexium (1) Apply Nexium filter
- Norvir (1) Apply Norvir filter
- Paroxetine (1) Apply Paroxetine filter
- Prograf (1) Apply Prograf filter
- Prometrium (1) Apply Prometrium filter
- Reglan (1) Apply Reglan filter
- Risperdal Consta (1) Apply Risperdal Consta filter
- Seroquel (1) Apply Seroquel filter
- Sertraline (1) Apply Sertraline filter
- Singulair (1) Apply Singulair filter
- Strattera (1) Apply Strattera filter
- Tegretol (1) Apply Tegretol filter
- Topamax (1) Apply Topamax filter
- Vicodin (1) Apply Vicodin filter
- Viread (1) Apply Viread filter
- Wellbutrin (1) Apply Wellbutrin filter
- Wellbutrin XL (1) Apply Wellbutrin XL filter
- Zithromax (1) Apply Zithromax filter
- Zmax (1) Apply Zmax filter