Closing in on the Leukemia Cure
The majority of patients with chronic myeloid leukemia recover using various cancer drug treatments. However, they are not cured, as a type of cancerous stem cell is resistant to the drugs.
Un-Zombified Leukemia Cells
A team of University of Wisconsin-Madison researchers has successfully completed the first reprogramming of blood cells obtained from a patient with leukemia.
Certain Vaccines May Help Guard Against Childhood Cancer
Children vaccinated against hepatitis B might be at a lower risk of developing leukemia, according to a new study.
The Biology of Blood Cells
New research has examined the crucial steps involved that turn brand new blood cells into immune cells or red blood cells, and how disruptions to this process can lead to blood diseases like leukemia.
Game Changer: Leukemia More Complex than Thought
Researchers at Ontario Cancer Institute (OCI) and collaborators at St Jude Children's Research Hospital are challenging the conventional view of how leukemia progresses.
Leukemia and Brain Cancer Linked by Genetic Mutation
Researchers have revealed how a genetic mutation closely linked to some brain cancers and leukemia may contribute to cancer development.
Leukemia: Finding the Cause of the Cause
Researchers at Université du Québec à Montréal have identified a gene that may improve the diagnosis of B-cell acute lymphocytic leukemia, the most prevalent leukemia in children younger than 20 years of age.
- Gleevec (30) Apply Gleevec filter
- Sprycel (16) Apply Sprycel filter
- Tasigna (15) Apply Tasigna filter
- Bosutinib (7) Apply Bosutinib filter
- Revlimid (3) Apply Revlimid filter
- Rituximab (3) Apply Rituximab filter
- Synribo (3) Apply Synribo filter
- Bosulif (2) Apply Bosulif filter
- Iclusig (2) Apply Iclusig filter
- Ponatinib (2) Apply Ponatinib filter
- Rituxan (2) Apply Rituxan filter
- Actemra (1) Apply Actemra filter
- Elspar (1) Apply Elspar filter
- Kyprolis (1) Apply Kyprolis filter
- Nexavar (1) Apply Nexavar filter
- Omapro (1) Apply Omapro filter
- Sutent (1) Apply Sutent filter
- Treanda (1) Apply Treanda filter
- Velcade (1) Apply Velcade filter
- (-) Remove Hematology filter Hematology
- Cancer (148) Apply Cancer filter
- Pediatrics (12) Apply Pediatrics filter
- Infectious Disease (4) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Patient Safety Education (2) Apply Patient Safety Education filter
- Baby (1) Apply Baby filter
- Cardiovascular (1) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Diabetes (1) Apply Diabetes filter
- Gastrointestinal (1) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (1) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Mental Health (1) Apply Mental Health filter
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (1) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter
- Pulmonary Disease (1) Apply Pulmonary Disease filter
- Rheumatic Disease (1) Apply Rheumatic Disease filter
- Womens Health (1) Apply Womens Health filter