Increased Depression in Common Teen Disorders
Separately, ADHD and asthma each have been associated with mood disorders. Are patients with both ADHD and asthma at an even greater risk?
Meditation For Pain, Anxiety and Depression
Meditation is a common method of mental and physical relaxation. It's possible that meditation can help with clinical conditions.
Antidepressants During Pregnancy Not Tied to Autism
Women who take antidepressants may wonder about taking them while pregnant. One concern has involved increasing their children's risk of certain conditions like autism.
Concussions May Be Depressing for Teens
Doctors have long suspected a link between depression and head injuries. A recent national study looked at this possible link in teenagers.
How OA Patients Recover From Total Hip Replacement
Although total hip replacement is often an effective treatment option for osteoarthritis, some factors may affect how well patients recover from the surgery.
The Mental Health Meds Teens Are Taking
A wide range of psychotropic medications are available to treat mental health conditions, including disorders in teens. But how many teens are actually taking these medications?
No Link Between Antidepressants and Autism
Women may need to take various medications even while they are pregnant, trying to weigh the risks and benefits of the medications. When it comes to antidepressants, there's at least one thing they don't need to worry about.
When Depression Accompanies RA
Coping with arthritis can be difficult, especially when patients have other conditions — such as depression — that may hinder effective treatment.
Depression Therapy Worked for Some Low Income Mothers
The arrival of a new baby can be a joyous occasion but, for many women, it is the beginning of a battle with depression. Low income and minority mothers may find help in therapy.
Sleep Issues May Mess With Work Performance
It's possible that sleep issues can affect a person's ability to perform everyday activities. For people with depression or anxiety, too little sleep could seriously affect their ability to do their job.
- Prozac (18) Apply Prozac filter
- Celexa (17) Apply Celexa filter
- Lexapro (14) Apply Lexapro filter
- Paxil (14) Apply Paxil filter
- Zoloft (12) Apply Zoloft filter
- Effexor (5) Apply Effexor filter
- Wellbutrin XL (5) Apply Wellbutrin XL filter
- Abilify (3) Apply Abilify filter
- Seroquel (3) Apply Seroquel filter
- Wellbutrin (3) Apply Wellbutrin filter
- Citalopram (2) Apply Citalopram filter
- Cymbalta (2) Apply Cymbalta filter
- Fluoxetine (2) Apply Fluoxetine filter
- Geodon (2) Apply Geodon filter
- Propecia (2) Apply Propecia filter
- Zyprexa (2) Apply Zyprexa filter
- Adderall (1) Apply Adderall filter
- Ambien (1) Apply Ambien filter
- Ativan (1) Apply Ativan filter
- Avodart (1) Apply Avodart filter
- Chantix (1) Apply Chantix filter
- Cimzia (1) Apply Cimzia filter
- Enbrel (1) Apply Enbrel filter
- Escitalopram (1) Apply Escitalopram filter
- Finasteride (1) Apply Finasteride filter
- Humira (1) Apply Humira filter
- Lamictal (1) Apply Lamictal filter
- Lunesta (1) Apply Lunesta filter
- OxyContin (1) Apply OxyContin filter
- Paroxetine (1) Apply Paroxetine filter
- Proscar (1) Apply Proscar filter
- Remeron (1) Apply Remeron filter
- Remicade (1) Apply Remicade filter
- Risperdal Consta (1) Apply Risperdal Consta filter
- Seroquel XR (1) Apply Seroquel XR filter
- Sertraline (1) Apply Sertraline filter
- Simponi (1) Apply Simponi filter
- Tamoxifen (1) Apply Tamoxifen filter
- Trazodone (1) Apply Trazodone filter
- Venlafaxine (1) Apply Venlafaxine filter
- Viagra (1) Apply Viagra filter
- Zyvox (1) Apply Zyvox filter