An Injury Curveball for Young Pitchers
The love of America's pastime might lead many young players to play as often and as hard as they can, sometimes for multiple teams. However, that might increase these players' risk of getting hurt.
What Keeping Fit Could Do for Your Cancer Risk
Physical activity is a vital part of a healthy life. While research has clearly shown its benefits in preventing heart disease, fitness may lower the risk of certain cancers as well.
What Exercise Might Do for Men's Sexual Health
Staying active could benefit more than just heart health in men.
Exercise: It May Not Stop Falls, but It Could Still Help
When it comes to falls and fractures, an ounce of prevention really is worth a pound of cure. While supplements may improve older people's health, exercise remains the best way to boost strength and mobility and help prevent serious falls.
A Brainy Reason for Older People to Work Out
Aging brings many changes, but you don't have to take them sitting down. In fact, you probably shouldn't.
In Fitness and in Health: Healthy Spouse, Healthy You
If you want your spouse to get in better shape, try lacing up your own shoes and heading to the gym. Your husband or wife may be quick to follow.
For Your Heart’s Sake, Get out of Your Chair
Sitting may feel nice, especially after a long day. Too much of it, however, isn't doing your heart health any favors.
Manage Your Stress to Help Your Heart
Exercise in your teens is a good thing, but even with exercise, poor ability to cope with stress may affect your heart later in life.
The Benefits of Working Hard in the Gym
Exercise is almost never a bad thing, but new evidence suggests that not all exercise is created equal.
How to Avoid Aching Knees
Knee pain — a sign of arthritis, related to obesity or just the result of getting older? Whatever the reason, diet and exercise might be able to prevent or reduce knee pain in overweight older adults with diabetes.
- (-) Remove Exercise filter Exercise
- Healthy Eating and Diet (72) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Cardiovascular (46) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Heart Attack (10) Apply Heart Attack filter
- Stroke (10) Apply Stroke filter
- Hypertension (9) Apply Hypertension filter
- Congestive Heart Failure (4) Apply Congestive Heart Failure filter
- High Cholesterol (3) Apply High Cholesterol filter
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (2) Apply Peripheral Arterial Disease filter
- Diabetes (23) Apply Diabetes filter
- Mental Health (20) Apply Mental Health filter
- Patient Safety Education (18) Apply Patient Safety Education filter
- Womens Health (16) Apply Womens Health filter
- Cancer (13) Apply Cancer filter
- Mens Health (12) Apply Mens Health filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (12) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Chronic Pain Conditions (4) Apply Chronic Pain Conditions filter
- Osteoporosis (3) Apply Osteoporosis filter
- Back Pain (2) Apply Back Pain filter
- Alzheimers Disease (1) Apply Alzheimers Disease filter
- Fibromyalgia (1) Apply Fibromyalgia filter
- Joint Replacement (1) Apply Joint Replacement filter
- Osteoarthritis (1) Apply Osteoarthritis filter
- Parkinsons Disease (1) Apply Parkinsons Disease filter
- Pediatrics (5) Apply Pediatrics filter
- Kidney Disease (4) Apply Kidney Disease filter
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (4) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter
- Pulmonary Disease (3) Apply Pulmonary Disease filter
- Baby (2) Apply Baby filter
- Gastrointestinal (2) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Trauma (2) Apply Trauma filter
- Healthy Home (1) Apply Healthy Home filter
- Infectious Disease (1) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Rheumatic Disease (1) Apply Rheumatic Disease filter
- Sexual Health (1) Apply Sexual Health filter