6 Ways to Save Your Heart Health
Pumping iron to stay strong may keep your heart pumping, too. Healthy lifestyle practices may prevent the majority of heart attacks in younger women.
Get Active for Improved Arthritis Symptoms
Improving arthritis symptoms may be as simple as getting some exercise.
A Step Forward for Parkinson’s Patients
Some of the many health benefits of exercise may also apply to patients with Parkinson's. Parkinson's patients who exercise may have improved balance and mobility.
Staying Fit to Stay Sharp
Memory and thinking tend to slow down in older adults, but those who stay physically active may keep their minds running smoothly.
Get Moving for Better Health
Keep on moving — or start, if you haven't already. Even a little exercise may keep your blood pressure and blood sugar at normal levels.
Experts Weigh in on How to Keep the Pounds Off
In weight loss, the real challenge may come not from shedding the pounds, but from keeping them off. New suggestions from a panel of experts could help people who have lost weight keep the pounds off.
Fitness Now for Good Blood Pressure Later
Being fit may make you look and feel great — and it could ward off future health risks like high blood pressure.
Yoga May Cut Heart Disease Risk
Want to reduce your heart disease risk? Some sun salutations or warrior poses might help.
New Report Ranks US States for Healthiness
The United Health Foundation today released its annual state health rankings. The states varied widely, and some national measures of health saw slight improvements.
Staying at Home for Knee Rehab
After a knee replacement, there's no place like home for your physical therapy — or at least home may be just as good a place as a clinic to do your exercises.
- (-) Remove Exercise filter Exercise
- Healthy Eating and Diet (72) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Cardiovascular (46) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Heart Attack (10) Apply Heart Attack filter
- Stroke (10) Apply Stroke filter
- Hypertension (9) Apply Hypertension filter
- Congestive Heart Failure (4) Apply Congestive Heart Failure filter
- High Cholesterol (3) Apply High Cholesterol filter
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (2) Apply Peripheral Arterial Disease filter
- Diabetes (23) Apply Diabetes filter
- Mental Health (20) Apply Mental Health filter
- Patient Safety Education (18) Apply Patient Safety Education filter
- Womens Health (16) Apply Womens Health filter
- Cancer (13) Apply Cancer filter
- Mens Health (12) Apply Mens Health filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (12) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Chronic Pain Conditions (4) Apply Chronic Pain Conditions filter
- Osteoporosis (3) Apply Osteoporosis filter
- Back Pain (2) Apply Back Pain filter
- Alzheimers Disease (1) Apply Alzheimers Disease filter
- Fibromyalgia (1) Apply Fibromyalgia filter
- Joint Replacement (1) Apply Joint Replacement filter
- Osteoarthritis (1) Apply Osteoarthritis filter
- Parkinsons Disease (1) Apply Parkinsons Disease filter
- Pediatrics (5) Apply Pediatrics filter
- Kidney Disease (4) Apply Kidney Disease filter
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (4) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter
- Pulmonary Disease (3) Apply Pulmonary Disease filter
- Baby (2) Apply Baby filter
- Gastrointestinal (2) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Trauma (2) Apply Trauma filter
- Healthy Home (1) Apply Healthy Home filter
- Infectious Disease (1) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Rheumatic Disease (1) Apply Rheumatic Disease filter
- Sexual Health (1) Apply Sexual Health filter