Common Lice Treatment Approved as OTC
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved a common lice treatment to be available over-the-counter (OTC).
Shedding Light on Lice
With the start of the new school year and as the fall approaches, children may be more likely to come into contact with head lice.
Common Acne Medication Now Available as a Foam
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the first topical form of the acne treatment minocycline.
New Acne Rx Approved
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the first new retinoid for acne in more than 20 years.
Cosmetics Companies Under Fire
Cosmetics companies are under fire for advertising drug claims for their products.
Enbrel Biosimilar Gets Green Light
Enbrel's new biosimilar recently got the green light it needed to treat several inflammatory health conditions.
Poison Ivy, Oak and Sumac — Oh My!
If you are spending time outdoors this summer, you may come into contact with poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac. Here's what you need to know.
New Treatment Option for Plaque Psoriasis
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recently approved a new treatment option for adults with moderate to severe plaque psoriasis.
Several New Medications Approved
As a new year begins, we celebrate the beginning of something new and exciting. This year, that includes several new medication approvals from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Options for Eczema
Many adults with eczema may be missing out on new treatments for the condition, according to a new report.
- Humira (6) Apply Humira filter
- Remicade (5) Apply Remicade filter
- Accutane (3) Apply Accutane filter
- Enbrel (3) Apply Enbrel filter
- Cimzia (2) Apply Cimzia filter
- Simponi (2) Apply Simponi filter
- Amnesteem (1) Apply Amnesteem filter
- Asmanex (1) Apply Asmanex filter
- Celexa (1) Apply Celexa filter
- Claravis (1) Apply Claravis filter
- Combivent (1) Apply Combivent filter
- Finasteride (1) Apply Finasteride filter
- Flovent (1) Apply Flovent filter
- Lexapro (1) Apply Lexapro filter
- Natroba (1) Apply Natroba filter
- ProAir HFA (1) Apply ProAir HFA filter
- Propecia (1) Apply Propecia filter
- Proventil HFA (1) Apply Proventil HFA filter
- Prozac (1) Apply Prozac filter
- Pulmicort Respules (1) Apply Pulmicort Respules filter
- Spiriva (1) Apply Spiriva filter
- Stelara (1) Apply Stelara filter
- Tarceva (1) Apply Tarceva filter
- Ventolin HFA (1) Apply Ventolin HFA filter
- Vfend (1) Apply Vfend filter
- Xopenex HFA (1) Apply Xopenex HFA filter
- Zoloft (1) Apply Zoloft filter
- Zyvox (1) Apply Zyvox filter
- (-) Remove Dermatology filter Dermatology
- Cancer (22) Apply Cancer filter
- Patient Safety Education (20) Apply Patient Safety Education filter
- Pediatrics (19) Apply Pediatrics filter
- Rheumatic Disease (19) Apply Rheumatic Disease filter
- Womens Health (15) Apply Womens Health filter
- Gastrointestinal (14) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Mens Health (14) Apply Mens Health filter
- Infectious Disease (12) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Allergies (11) Apply Allergies filter
- Cardiovascular (7) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (7) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Pulmonary Disease (7) Apply Pulmonary Disease filter
- Diabetes (5) Apply Diabetes filter
- Healthy Home (4) Apply Healthy Home filter
- Mental Health (3) Apply Mental Health filter
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (3) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter
- Eye Disease (2) Apply Eye Disease filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (2) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Kidney Disease (1) Apply Kidney Disease filter
- Sexual Health (1) Apply Sexual Health filter
- Trauma (1) Apply Trauma filter