Experimental Treatment for Psoriasis Shows Promise
A promising new drug to help psoriasis patients control their itchy, frustrating outbreaks may soon be on the way.
Do Sunscreen Labels Have You Confused?
Sunscreen and outdoor activities go hand-in-hand, especially in the summer. But when it comes to choosing a sunscreen, many people may be left in the dark.
You May Want to Think Before You Ink
Tattoos have really gone mainstream in the last decade or so, but for some, tattoos can leave a long-lasting mark — in more ways than one.
Why Some Patients Skip Their Acne Rx
Why would patients want to skip their acne medications? Researchers are trying to find out.
Got Eczema? How About Health Care?
Eczema is a frustrating problem — it itches, and you don’t look your best in sleeveless tops. And you may have trouble getting access to health care.
This Eczema Treatment May Be Safe for Kids
For parents of kids with the red, itchy skin that comes with eczema, finding an effective treatment is a top priority. And so is making sure the treatment doesn't have unsafe side effects. One common treatment may be safer than once thought.
When Taking Rx Safely Means Taking Birth Control Seriously
For people with severe acne, prescription medication can work when cleansers and ointments fail. Some of those medications, however, can lead to problems if the patient becomes pregnant.
This Skin Condition Is Expensive
Like other chronic diseases, psoriasis can cost patients an arm and a leg. And as treatments improve and awareness increases, those treatment costs could be money well spent.
Eczema Patients Didn't Come Up Short
It's itchy, dry, and bothersome and can even affect your sleep quality — but eczema doesn't likely affect your adult height, despite claims from past research.
Tattoo-Removal Laser May Fight Acne Scars
A laser used for tattoo removal may be able to remove more than just tattoos.
- Humira (6) Apply Humira filter
- Remicade (5) Apply Remicade filter
- Accutane (3) Apply Accutane filter
- Enbrel (3) Apply Enbrel filter
- Cimzia (2) Apply Cimzia filter
- Simponi (2) Apply Simponi filter
- Amnesteem (1) Apply Amnesteem filter
- Asmanex (1) Apply Asmanex filter
- Celexa (1) Apply Celexa filter
- Claravis (1) Apply Claravis filter
- Combivent (1) Apply Combivent filter
- Finasteride (1) Apply Finasteride filter
- Flovent (1) Apply Flovent filter
- Lexapro (1) Apply Lexapro filter
- Natroba (1) Apply Natroba filter
- ProAir HFA (1) Apply ProAir HFA filter
- Propecia (1) Apply Propecia filter
- Proventil HFA (1) Apply Proventil HFA filter
- Prozac (1) Apply Prozac filter
- Pulmicort Respules (1) Apply Pulmicort Respules filter
- Spiriva (1) Apply Spiriva filter
- Stelara (1) Apply Stelara filter
- Tarceva (1) Apply Tarceva filter
- Ventolin HFA (1) Apply Ventolin HFA filter
- Vfend (1) Apply Vfend filter
- Xopenex HFA (1) Apply Xopenex HFA filter
- Zoloft (1) Apply Zoloft filter
- Zyvox (1) Apply Zyvox filter
- (-) Remove Dermatology filter Dermatology
- Cancer (22) Apply Cancer filter
- Patient Safety Education (20) Apply Patient Safety Education filter
- Pediatrics (19) Apply Pediatrics filter
- Rheumatic Disease (19) Apply Rheumatic Disease filter
- Womens Health (15) Apply Womens Health filter
- Gastrointestinal (14) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Mens Health (14) Apply Mens Health filter
- Infectious Disease (12) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Allergies (11) Apply Allergies filter
- Cardiovascular (7) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (7) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Pulmonary Disease (7) Apply Pulmonary Disease filter
- Diabetes (5) Apply Diabetes filter
- Healthy Home (4) Apply Healthy Home filter
- Mental Health (3) Apply Mental Health filter
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (3) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter
- Eye Disease (2) Apply Eye Disease filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (2) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Kidney Disease (1) Apply Kidney Disease filter
- Sexual Health (1) Apply Sexual Health filter
- Trauma (1) Apply Trauma filter