Get Better Sleep: Here's How
How you sleep can affect your health. Here's how to make your home environment more sleep-friendly.
Snoring and Sleep Apnea
Have you been told you snore like a tractor? It could be more than just snoring. You might have sleep apnea.
Why Teens Might Get Too Little Sleep
Teens may be getting less sleep than older generations did when they were adolescents, according to a new study.
New Device Approved to Treat Sleep Apnea
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved a new implantable device to treat moderate to severe central sleep apnea.
Smartphones Might Sabotage Your Sleep
Your smartphone may keep you up to date with your friends and the latest news, but it may also just keep you up at night, a new study found.
How Smartphones Affect Kids' Sleep
Smartphones and tablets at bedtime may have a negative effect on the quality and quantity of sleep kids get, according to a new study.
How Treating Sleep Apnea Could Help Your Heart
For patients with heart failure, sleep apnea can be a real problem. But that might be about to change.
How Seniors' Sleep Patterns Affect the Brain
Older people need sleep just like younger folks. The National Sleep Foundation notes, however, that the elderly are more likely to have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep, and that may be a problem.
Vitamin D: No Help for Sleep Apnea
The "sunshine vitamin," as it's sometimes called, may have nothing to do with one common sleep condition.
To Help Your Heart, Treat Your Sleep
Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) and high blood pressure can be a dangerous combination. But new evidence suggests that treating one condition may have the added benefit of treating the other.
- Ambien (6) Apply Ambien filter
- Lunesta (4) Apply Lunesta filter
- Ambien CR (3) Apply Ambien CR filter
- Restoril (3) Apply Restoril filter
- Sonata (2) Apply Sonata filter
- Ativan (1) Apply Ativan filter
- Edluar (1) Apply Edluar filter
- Halcion (1) Apply Halcion filter
- Provigil (1) Apply Provigil filter
- Remeron (1) Apply Remeron filter
- Rozerem (1) Apply Rozerem filter
- Singulair (1) Apply Singulair filter
- Valium (1) Apply Valium filter
- Zolpidem (1) Apply Zolpidem filter
- Zolpimist (1) Apply Zolpimist filter
- (-) Remove Sleep Apnea Insomnia filter Sleep Apnea Insomnia
- Mental Health (126) Apply Mental Health filter
- Sleep Disorders (96) Apply Sleep Disorders filter
- Depression (12) Apply Depression filter
- Anxiety Disorders (10) Apply Anxiety Disorders filter
- Child Disorders (7) Apply Child Disorders filter
- Emotional Health (6) Apply Emotional Health filter
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (5) Apply Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder filter
- Stress (5) Apply Stress filter
- Dementia (4) Apply Dementia filter
- Eating Disorders (4) Apply Eating Disorders filter
- Addictions (3) Apply Addictions filter
- Bipolar Disorder (2) Apply Bipolar Disorder filter
- Suicide Prevention (1) Apply Suicide Prevention filter
- Cardiovascular (37) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Hypertension (13) Apply Hypertension filter
- Heart Attack (7) Apply Heart Attack filter
- Stroke (7) Apply Stroke filter
- Congestive Heart Failure (4) Apply Congestive Heart Failure filter
- Atherosclerosis (1) Apply Atherosclerosis filter
- Atrial Fibrillation (1) Apply Atrial Fibrillation filter
- High Cholesterol (1) Apply High Cholesterol filter
- Pediatrics (36) Apply Pediatrics filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (31) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Diabetes (19) Apply Diabetes filter
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (13) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (11) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Chronic Pain Conditions (4) Apply Chronic Pain Conditions filter
- Alzheimers Disease (3) Apply Alzheimers Disease filter
- Multiple Sclerosis (2) Apply Multiple Sclerosis filter
- Osteoarthritis (1) Apply Osteoarthritis filter
- Parkinsons Disease (1) Apply Parkinsons Disease filter
- Restless Legs Syndrome (1) Apply Restless Legs Syndrome filter
- Patient Safety Education (11) Apply Patient Safety Education filter
- Womens Health (11) Apply Womens Health filter
- Cancer (10) Apply Cancer filter
- Mens Health (7) Apply Mens Health filter
- Pulmonary Disease (7) Apply Pulmonary Disease filter
- Infectious Disease (4) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Sexual Health (4) Apply Sexual Health filter
- Incontinence (3) Apply Incontinence filter
- Gastrointestinal (2) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Allergies (1) Apply Allergies filter
- Eye Disease (1) Apply Eye Disease filter
- Healthy Home (1) Apply Healthy Home filter
- Kidney Disease (1) Apply Kidney Disease filter
- Thyroid Disorders (1) Apply Thyroid Disorders filter