Got MS? Watch for These Symptoms
People with multiple sclerosis already may feel tired during the day or have difficulty sleeping. But an undiagnosed sleep problem could make matters worse.
Lose Weight, Sleep Great
Sleep apnea is more common among people who are obese. So, one new study looked at how weight loss might help people with this condition.
Blood Pressure Rose in Kids with Sleep Apnea
In adults, sleep apnea is tied to higher blood pressure. Does sleep apnea produce the same result in children?
Breath of Fresh Air for Sleep Apnea Patients
Sleep apnea can be dangerous, but some patients don't adhere to treatment involving breathing masks. Recent research shows that a surgically implanted device may work better for those patients.
Breathing Easier Helped Blood Pressure Too
High blood pressure affects millions of Americans, and having obstructive sleep apnea can make the condition worse. But treatment can make a difference.
Afternoon Caffeine Might Disrupt Sleep
Many people drink coffee in the afternoon for a quick jolt of energy at the end of their workday. But afternoon caffeine may be adding to sleep problems and tiredness throughout the day.
What Snoring Means for Expecting Moms
Snoring can be more than just an annoyance to others trying to sleep in the same room. For pregnant women, snoring could indicate certain higher risks.
Getting to the Heart of Sleep Apnea
A sleeping disorder such as obstructive sleep apnea can have an impact on much more than your sleeping patterns. It can also affect your risk for other conditions.
Don't Ignore That Sleep Problem
A sleeping disorder may not seem like a big deal if you don't notice it. But untreated disorders can have a big impact on your health risks. A recent study found that Asians with obstructive sleep apnea had a higher risk of death than patients without obstructive sleep apnea. Obstructive sleep apnea is a condition in which a person periodically stops breathing or breathes too shallowly while asleep. Patients with obstructive sleep apnea were more likely to die in a set period of time than patients without the condition. Those with obstructive sleep apnea were also more likely to have ...
Poor Sleep? High Driving Risks
Drinking and driving don't mix. And driving while being very sleepy can be a big danger too — especially for patients with an untreated sleep disorder.
- Ambien (6) Apply Ambien filter
- Lunesta (4) Apply Lunesta filter
- Ambien CR (3) Apply Ambien CR filter
- Restoril (3) Apply Restoril filter
- Sonata (2) Apply Sonata filter
- Ativan (1) Apply Ativan filter
- Edluar (1) Apply Edluar filter
- Halcion (1) Apply Halcion filter
- Provigil (1) Apply Provigil filter
- Remeron (1) Apply Remeron filter
- Rozerem (1) Apply Rozerem filter
- Singulair (1) Apply Singulair filter
- Valium (1) Apply Valium filter
- Zolpidem (1) Apply Zolpidem filter
- Zolpimist (1) Apply Zolpimist filter
- (-) Remove Sleep Apnea Insomnia filter Sleep Apnea Insomnia
- Mental Health (126) Apply Mental Health filter
- Sleep Disorders (96) Apply Sleep Disorders filter
- Depression (12) Apply Depression filter
- Anxiety Disorders (10) Apply Anxiety Disorders filter
- Child Disorders (7) Apply Child Disorders filter
- Emotional Health (6) Apply Emotional Health filter
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (5) Apply Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder filter
- Stress (5) Apply Stress filter
- Dementia (4) Apply Dementia filter
- Eating Disorders (4) Apply Eating Disorders filter
- Addictions (3) Apply Addictions filter
- Bipolar Disorder (2) Apply Bipolar Disorder filter
- Suicide Prevention (1) Apply Suicide Prevention filter
- Cardiovascular (37) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Hypertension (13) Apply Hypertension filter
- Heart Attack (7) Apply Heart Attack filter
- Stroke (7) Apply Stroke filter
- Congestive Heart Failure (4) Apply Congestive Heart Failure filter
- Atherosclerosis (1) Apply Atherosclerosis filter
- Atrial Fibrillation (1) Apply Atrial Fibrillation filter
- High Cholesterol (1) Apply High Cholesterol filter
- Pediatrics (36) Apply Pediatrics filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (31) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Diabetes (19) Apply Diabetes filter
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (13) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (11) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Chronic Pain Conditions (4) Apply Chronic Pain Conditions filter
- Alzheimers Disease (3) Apply Alzheimers Disease filter
- Multiple Sclerosis (2) Apply Multiple Sclerosis filter
- Osteoarthritis (1) Apply Osteoarthritis filter
- Parkinsons Disease (1) Apply Parkinsons Disease filter
- Restless Legs Syndrome (1) Apply Restless Legs Syndrome filter
- Patient Safety Education (11) Apply Patient Safety Education filter
- Womens Health (11) Apply Womens Health filter
- Cancer (10) Apply Cancer filter
- Mens Health (7) Apply Mens Health filter
- Pulmonary Disease (7) Apply Pulmonary Disease filter
- Infectious Disease (4) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Sexual Health (4) Apply Sexual Health filter
- Incontinence (3) Apply Incontinence filter
- Gastrointestinal (2) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Allergies (1) Apply Allergies filter
- Eye Disease (1) Apply Eye Disease filter
- Healthy Home (1) Apply Healthy Home filter
- Kidney Disease (1) Apply Kidney Disease filter
- Thyroid Disorders (1) Apply Thyroid Disorders filter