Sleep Disorders May Go Undiagnosed in MS Patients
One of the most common symptoms of multiple sclerosis (MS) is fatigue. And new research suggests fatigue may be common among MS patients because they have undiagnosed sleep disorders.
Untreated Sleep Apnea Has Risks
The link between obstructive sleep apnea and high blood pressure has been known among doctors for a while. But it may be a stronger link than most realize.
Moms' Postpartum Days Were Sleepy
The first several weeks after a new baby can be a whirlwind — especially for moms. But the effects of sleeping pattern changes may last for months.
Poor Sleep May Affect Suicide Risk
Trouble falling asleep, tossing and turning all night — we’ve all had a poor night’s sleep. And, aside from feeling tired the next day, there could be more serious repercussions associated with low sleep quality.
Risks of Child Sleep Apnea Treatment
Health risks can result from obstructive sleep apnea in both adults and in children. But some treatments in children may be tricky.
Insomnia Didn't Boost Blood Pressure
Sleep is an important aspect of maintaining good health. So people with insomnia may wonder how their problem affects their health. They may have one less health concern to worry about.
Therapy May Help Cancer Patients Sleep Easier
Matters of health can't always be separated clearly into physical issues and mental issues. A new review examined one such overlap between physical and mental health — sleeping troubles in cancer patients.
Weight Loss Helped Obese With Apnea Breathe Easier
With obstructive sleep apnea, breathing pauses during sleep. The condition, which is tied to obesity, can lead to serious health problems. Weight loss, however, may lower the risk for some of these health problems.
Partners Kept Sleep Apnea Patients on Track With Treatment
Obstructive sleep apnea is a serious condition that can increase the risk of obesity, type 2 diabetes and other diseases. The most common treatment for sleep apnea is CPAP. But it's not always easy to get patients to use CPAP every night.
Diabetes May Be a Real Risk for People with Sleep Apnea
There are many known factors that increase the risk of developing diabetes. New research may be adding one sleep disorder to that list.
- Ambien (6) Apply Ambien filter
- Lunesta (4) Apply Lunesta filter
- Ambien CR (3) Apply Ambien CR filter
- Restoril (3) Apply Restoril filter
- Sonata (2) Apply Sonata filter
- Ativan (1) Apply Ativan filter
- Edluar (1) Apply Edluar filter
- Halcion (1) Apply Halcion filter
- Provigil (1) Apply Provigil filter
- Remeron (1) Apply Remeron filter
- Rozerem (1) Apply Rozerem filter
- Singulair (1) Apply Singulair filter
- Valium (1) Apply Valium filter
- Zolpidem (1) Apply Zolpidem filter
- Zolpimist (1) Apply Zolpimist filter
- (-) Remove Sleep Apnea Insomnia filter Sleep Apnea Insomnia
- Mental Health (126) Apply Mental Health filter
- Sleep Disorders (96) Apply Sleep Disorders filter
- Depression (12) Apply Depression filter
- Anxiety Disorders (10) Apply Anxiety Disorders filter
- Child Disorders (7) Apply Child Disorders filter
- Emotional Health (6) Apply Emotional Health filter
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (5) Apply Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder filter
- Stress (5) Apply Stress filter
- Dementia (4) Apply Dementia filter
- Eating Disorders (4) Apply Eating Disorders filter
- Addictions (3) Apply Addictions filter
- Bipolar Disorder (2) Apply Bipolar Disorder filter
- Suicide Prevention (1) Apply Suicide Prevention filter
- Cardiovascular (37) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Hypertension (13) Apply Hypertension filter
- Heart Attack (7) Apply Heart Attack filter
- Stroke (7) Apply Stroke filter
- Congestive Heart Failure (4) Apply Congestive Heart Failure filter
- Atherosclerosis (1) Apply Atherosclerosis filter
- Atrial Fibrillation (1) Apply Atrial Fibrillation filter
- High Cholesterol (1) Apply High Cholesterol filter
- Pediatrics (36) Apply Pediatrics filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (31) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Diabetes (19) Apply Diabetes filter
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (13) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (11) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Chronic Pain Conditions (4) Apply Chronic Pain Conditions filter
- Alzheimers Disease (3) Apply Alzheimers Disease filter
- Multiple Sclerosis (2) Apply Multiple Sclerosis filter
- Osteoarthritis (1) Apply Osteoarthritis filter
- Parkinsons Disease (1) Apply Parkinsons Disease filter
- Restless Legs Syndrome (1) Apply Restless Legs Syndrome filter
- Patient Safety Education (11) Apply Patient Safety Education filter
- Womens Health (11) Apply Womens Health filter
- Cancer (10) Apply Cancer filter
- Mens Health (7) Apply Mens Health filter
- Pulmonary Disease (7) Apply Pulmonary Disease filter
- Infectious Disease (4) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Sexual Health (4) Apply Sexual Health filter
- Incontinence (3) Apply Incontinence filter
- Gastrointestinal (2) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Allergies (1) Apply Allergies filter
- Eye Disease (1) Apply Eye Disease filter
- Healthy Home (1) Apply Healthy Home filter
- Kidney Disease (1) Apply Kidney Disease filter
- Thyroid Disorders (1) Apply Thyroid Disorders filter