Erectile Dysfunction and Depression Side Effects
Long-lasting sexual and mental health complications may be caused by class of commonly used drugs found in hair loss medications and the treatment of urinary problems in men with an enlarged prostate. Complications can lead to erectile dysfunction, depression, and a reduced sex drive.
Stroke Patients: Get Happy, Get Moving
Anyone with depression should get help, but it's especially important for stroke patients if they want to complete day-to-day tasks and maintain their independence.
The 'Baby Blues'
For many women, pregnancy is an exciting time. However, some pregnant women experience deep depression and anxiety, which puts the health of their baby at risk.
Sad About Kidneys
Reinforcing the fact that your mental health impacts your overall health, a new study has found a link between depression and your kidney health.
Classrooms Can Be Depressing
School isn't necessarily a kid's favorite place to be. The classroom can be even worse, particularly for children's mental health, when resources are at a minimum and the teacher is unsupportive.
Working Together on Hearts and Depression
Depression can negatively affect the course of the disease and quality of life in patients with heart disease. However, researchers have identified one method that may improve the emotional health of heart patients.
Change May Be Depressing for Men
As the economic and social environments of Western countries are changing, psychiatrists predict a shift in the condition of men's mental health, and it's not for the better.
According to a new study there are two factors that may cause this group of people to be more likely to become depressed.
The Sadness Sticks
After a miscarriage, many women experience depression and anxiety. These mental health problems can continue for many years, even after the mother gives birth to a healthy child, according to new research.
A Baby's Cry and a Mother's Love
Depressed mothers respond differently than non-depressed mothers to the sound of their crying babies, according to a new study.
- Prozac (18) Apply Prozac filter
- Celexa (17) Apply Celexa filter
- Lexapro (14) Apply Lexapro filter
- Paxil (14) Apply Paxil filter
- Zoloft (12) Apply Zoloft filter
- Effexor (5) Apply Effexor filter
- Wellbutrin XL (5) Apply Wellbutrin XL filter
- Abilify (3) Apply Abilify filter
- Seroquel (3) Apply Seroquel filter
- Wellbutrin (3) Apply Wellbutrin filter
- Citalopram (2) Apply Citalopram filter
- Cymbalta (2) Apply Cymbalta filter
- Fluoxetine (2) Apply Fluoxetine filter
- Geodon (2) Apply Geodon filter
- Propecia (2) Apply Propecia filter
- Zyprexa (2) Apply Zyprexa filter
- Adderall (1) Apply Adderall filter
- Ambien (1) Apply Ambien filter
- Ativan (1) Apply Ativan filter
- Avodart (1) Apply Avodart filter
- Chantix (1) Apply Chantix filter
- Cimzia (1) Apply Cimzia filter
- Enbrel (1) Apply Enbrel filter
- Escitalopram (1) Apply Escitalopram filter
- Finasteride (1) Apply Finasteride filter
- Humira (1) Apply Humira filter
- Lamictal (1) Apply Lamictal filter
- Lunesta (1) Apply Lunesta filter
- OxyContin (1) Apply OxyContin filter
- Paroxetine (1) Apply Paroxetine filter
- Proscar (1) Apply Proscar filter
- Remeron (1) Apply Remeron filter
- Remicade (1) Apply Remicade filter
- Risperdal Consta (1) Apply Risperdal Consta filter
- Seroquel XR (1) Apply Seroquel XR filter
- Sertraline (1) Apply Sertraline filter
- Simponi (1) Apply Simponi filter
- Tamoxifen (1) Apply Tamoxifen filter
- Trazodone (1) Apply Trazodone filter
- Venlafaxine (1) Apply Venlafaxine filter
- Viagra (1) Apply Viagra filter
- Zyvox (1) Apply Zyvox filter